about us: battleface is building a humanity-focused travel insurance company to bring people and the world together. Why? Because for far too long travel insurance has focused on the company, not the customer. But we’re changing that. How? By connecting travelers to customized insurance solutions that deliver the right insurance at the right price—right where and when they need it.
battleface, a fast-growing insurtech travel provider, is looking for a Director of Partnerships to help us in our mission. Stop reading now if you don’t love travel, sales, partnerships, tech, and smart strategy—not to mention amazing people, culture, and benefits.
about you: New rules, new roles: this position is for team players who embrace innovation and tech. The perfect candidate plays well with others, keeps an eye out for sales and development, and has a hunger to help us expand our growth goals. Creative, personable, and ready to shake up boring old insurance with innovative and exciting new methods. Sound like you?
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can:
- Find and establish new relationships with distribution partners, including travel suppliers, traveltech, insurtech and fintech companies
- Build a focused pipeline and aggressively work it
- Set and exceed sales goals
- Work with underwriting, engineering, and operations to ensure partner success
- Develop a plan, test it and revisit it regularly
- Travel, speak up, network, and produce!
- Previous insurance direct partner sales and key account management roles
- Full understanding of b2b and b2b2c acronyms, with experience executing both
- Travel Insurance / Traveltech, Fintech or Insurtech background preferred
- Experience in scaling growth-stage companies
- Relevant and fresh contacts within the target companies
- Do we need to mention this again? Proven track record of driving a company’s growth
- Demonstrated expertise in developing, negotiating, and managing partnerships
- Fluent in current and emerging customer needs and travel insurance industry opportunities
- Travel Lines, P&C and/or A&H licensing is a plus
- Startup experience in tech
- Implementation experience
- Worldwide travel
And, most importantly about your focus on impact:
- Aims to surpass continually evolving and relevant goals
- Intentional when setting goals that are ambitious, realistic, and geared toward objectives that move the needle
- Focuses on partnerships that enable our mission of building a humanity-focused travel insurance company to bring people and the world together