We use experience, innovation, data science and technology to create the first end-to-end global travel insurance platform. From product design to emergency travel assistance, battleface redefines what it means to protect travelers worldwide.
At battleface, our focus is always on the customer’s journey, both literally and figuratively, and the crossroads of that journey lives on our website and mobile app. We work across platforms to assess risk, provide emergency medical assistance, pay claims, and connect to travelers. We’re looking for a true artist who wants to make the journey easier for our travelers through creative and beautiful solutions. It’s not just about a pretty look. As a Product Designer, working collaboratively with various facets of the battleface team is essential.
Titles define individual roles, but at battleface, it’s working off-CV and with the team that is essential for contributing to our rapid growth.
- Work within our Product team to understand goals, connect those to our customer experience, and help deliver solutions to customer problems
- Collaborate on user and market research to inform product strategy and roadmaps
- Create interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, interactive prototypes, and UI details that promote simplicity
- Create and deliver UX/UI design
- Facilitate design and creative thinking exercises to engage team members in problem definition and problem solving
You have a passion for the power of strategic design and an “anything’s possible” mindset. You are flexible. You’re proud of your work, your skill, and your expertise. You want to be part of something great.
- A portfolio that demonstrates elegant design that drove business results while solving customer problems
- Examples that highlight a strong understanding of design, digital branding, UI elements and illustrations
- Experience working with existing interface and interaction patterns and best practices across a responsive design framework to ensure a consistent and intuitive experience
- A conceptual understanding of Information Architecture as well as multi-step and cross platform workflows
- Experience working within established brand guidelines and style guides
- Experience creating prototypes that showcase design concepts and interaction patterns
- Ability to quickly deliver multiple, inventive ideas that are fresh and simple while solving complex customer and business needs
- Confidence in sharing in-progress work with others
- Ability to clearly communicate your design decisions with the team and craft elegant presentation and storytelling capabilities
- Proficiency with current design tools (Figma, Sketch, Invision, etc)
- Startup experience? Yes, please
- Experience working on large scale projects with a large number of simultaneous requests